The AeroPress coffee maker is a new kind of coffee press that brews coffee under ideal conditions: proper temperature, total immersion, and rapid filtering. This results in amazingly delicious coffee with a wide range of beautiful flavors but without bitterness and with very low acidity. Since its introduction the AeroPress has become a much beloved brewer for serious coffee lovers and coffee professionals around the world.
The AeroPress coffee maker is most commonly used in the home kitchen but it is lightweight, compact, and durable, making it ideal for use when camping, backpacking, boating, or just traveling.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Clean up takes just seconds
- Microfilter means no grit in your cup (unlike a French press)
- Brews espresso style coffee for use in lattes and other espresso-based drinks
- Brews regular American style coffee
- Makes 1 to 3 cups per pressing in about one minute
- Has always been phthalate free and has been free of bisphenols, including bisphenol-A (BPA) and bisphenol-S (BPS), since 2009
- Rapid, total immersion brewing process makes delicious full-flavored coffee without bitterness
The AeroPress comes bundled with:
- 350 filters
- Filter holder
- Coffee funnel